[filmscanners] Re: Polaroid 120 opinions

Alex,

I have had a SprintScan 120 for a little over three years and am pleased
with its performance.  I have the glass 120 carrier, which I recommend.

The unit locked up and had to go back to Polaroid shortly after I
purchased it.  I have had no problems since - knock wood!

I purchased this unit because of the positive comments on this list and,
at the time, there was a Polaroid rep  commenting on this list.  I can't
remember his name but I was very impressed with his comments and
conduct.  Perhaps Art has had contact with him - if so, I'd like to know
how he's doing.  Art?

Jim Sims