[filmscanners] Re: PEC-12 (was Modern photography)

From: "Arthur Entlich" <artistik@shaw.ca>

Personally, I try to stay away from products that are so well hidden in
their contents to make them potentially dangerous if one ends up in an
emergency, because the MSDS is incomplete.

To get this back to scanning<g>, I'd love to try Kami fluid*, but minor
niceties like still having a liver 5 years from now seem more important than
5% sharper scans.

*: And would love to see someone try it on the Epson 4870.

David J. Littleboy
davidjl@gol.com
Tokyo, Japan