[filmscanners] Re: New member

Bosko Loncarevic wrote:

> Is there a list archive that I could consult before asking a question(s)
> that may have been thoroughly discussed in the past?

Hi,

Mail headers contain the archive address, posting and unsubscribe addresses
and instructions. Unsubscribe info also appear in the mail footers.

If your mail client does not show headers, 'message : properties' will do
so.

The archive is incomplete. The list used to be archived by a list member,
who vanished and the archive along with him, after a couple of years. The
present archive goes back a couple of years but with a large hole of
several months when it broke.

Regards

Tony Sleep - http://www.halftone.co.uk