[filmscanners] Re: Email disappearing

My solution is to use as little microsoft software as possible. Hence:
http://www.mozilla.org/
Firefox instead of IE, and Thunderbird instead of Outlook. You can
completely get rid of outlook, but you are forced to keep IE if you
expect to download software from the Microsquish website. I have a pay
service website that requires active-X, so I need IE for that too.