[filmscanners] Re: Genuine fractals?????

Laurie,

I can see that I wasn't being clear - first, I want to salvage some of those
shots done and saved as 1.5 Megapixel JPEGS, and then I want to see if I
can't get much better results out of the Sony than I am able to get  now
when I enlarge - consistently.  There are instances where I don't see how it
would be any better, but many instances where that isn't the case.

It sounds as though Genuine Fractals will help the smaller files and may
have some (perhaps limited) effect on the larger TIFFs. Thus it does sound
as though I ought to try Genuine Fractals.

Thanks for your thoughts and comments