[filmscanners] Re: Nikon 8000 120 film holder question

I have a similar problem with my pages for my XPAN film and holders
for my Imacon.
My pages need to have things in groups of three.
What I do is cut the film that I want to scan into a two and a one
and then load the single frame into the opposite side of the sleeve.