[filmscanners] RE: Fw: Re: Newbie intro. Plustek OpticFilm 7200dpi 35mm dedicated film

Consider the brand new Plustek OpticFilm 7200dpi 35mm dedicated film
scanner. Amateur Photographer rated it 85% (review out in UK shops today  -
9th October 2004 issue) and Practical Photography (October 2004) in UK rated
5/5 for value, 4/5 image quality. USB2 cable. £170. Does not work with Mac
but with Windows 98SE to Win XP.

http://tinyurl.com/4a3h2

The SCSI Benq is 'ancient' transfer technology.

Chris Street