[filmscanners] Re: Revive this list?!

Dear folks,

I've been a member of this mailing list for years and it's been an
indispensable resource.

I still have many thousands of slide and negatives to be scanned and I'm
in the market for a new scanner.

Film scanning is not a dead letter, nor is it even moribund.  There are
oceans and continents of our photographic heritage on film begging
with their tongues hanging out (forgive the mashed metaphor) to be
digitized.

My Sprintscan 4000 needs cleaning, so I too would like to know how
to do it.

Kindest regards,

Patrick Cullinan, Jr.
Brooklyn, NY