[filmscanners] Re: film vs digital test

Hi!

My suggestion would be:

- Scan at highest resolution on the Multi Pro (3200 PPI for 120 format)
- Decide on a given print size, like 70x50 cm and a given resolution like 300
DPI.
- Crop the pictures to corresponding format in Photoshop (or whatever you use)
- Scale the image to your format aim (can be done using the crop tool in
photoshop)
- Save the image as TIFF or JPEG with high quality.

The Tamron zoom is probably a joke, I would suggest that you get a real lens.
Superzooms like the Tamron are known to have lousy performance.

Best regards

Erik Kaffehr

--
Erik Kaffehr                erik.kaffehr@swipnet.se alt. ekr@ksu.se
Mariebergsvägen 53          +46 155 219338 (home)