From: filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk
[mailto:filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk]On Behalf Of Bernie Kubiak
Sent: Saturday, May 15, 2004 2:09 PM
To: cjrossi1942@comcast.net
Subject: [filmscanners] RE: Best 35mm slide film?

Fuji Provia 100F is what I use most and the 400 speed Provia is
excellent as well.  Provia 100F pushes well.  Haven't found the need
to push the 400 Provia, which is relatively grainless at its rated
speed.

As my ancient Polaroid 4000 was chugging away this morning, I was
certainly giving thought to going digital.  I guess I'm like most
folks, having tons of slides or negs filed away, so I won't be giving
up filmscanning anytime soon.  As good as the Slideprinter is, even at
their prices scanning your own is still pretty economically feasible.

Bernie