From: "Stan Schwartz" <snsok@cox.net>
To: <pmmbok@cox.net>
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2004 3:46 PM
Subject: [filmscanners] RE: OT: The joy of software upgrades... (Adobe
edition)

I use Photoshop album to index my scanned images. Version 2 works just
fine. The key is to just keep the "proxy" thumbnail images in Photoshop
Album, but keep the originals elsewhere on your harddrive or on CDs. I
routinely burn my images to CD or DVD, then let Album index them for me.

The images I am indexing are anywhere between 50 MB and 101 MB--that's
more than 12 megapixels.

You really don't want huge originals in Album. You would run out of hard
drive space before long. Currently, I have over 80 CDs indexed.

Stan