[filmscanners] RE: another Sharpening question

There is no single one size fits all sharpening software; but there are
several very good, flexible applications out there which vary in complexity
and cost.  You can go to www.pixelgenius.com and take a look at Photokit
Sharpener, a sharpening program that will work with both 16 bit and 8 bit
workflows developed by Bruce Fraser, Jeff Swebe, et al.  This program
devided sharpening up into three stages: Capture, Editing, and Output with
each stage allowing for a variety of sharpening technigues to choose from.

---