[filmscanners] Re: Nikon Color Management

Bob,
I have thousands of slides to scan, archive, and create slideshows.
Whatever I do has to be as automatic as possible. Vuescan is working
extremely well. After a little tweaking this morning, even skin tones are
dead on. If the the profiles could be converted in Photoshop in a batch
mode, that would be a viable alternative for me. Is that possible?
Ed