[filmscanners] Re: Another lurker seeking advice

looks familiar?

http://www.jessops.com/search/viewproduct.cfm?PRODUCT=REFD3600SMS

http://www.braun-phototechnik.de/E/Products/scanner/scanner.htm

http://www.reflecta.de/htms.com/p_fil09.htm

reflecta seem to sell branded versions of the pacific imaging range, as do
jessops (major UK photographic retailer)

I did read press releases that Braun bought the 3600 scanner out a few months
back.

possibly it's a collaboration as the scanner looks very like a Braun paximat
projector.
http://www.braun-phototechnik.de/E/Products/PaximatMutimag/Default.htm

Best Wishes

Paul Roberts =^_^=