[filmscanners] Re: Which ("inexpensive") film scanners have an API/SDK?

Check out this whole new way of telecine.
http://www.moviestuff.tv/wp_xp.html
It uses a digital camera and shoots frame by frame, using the camera's own
lens and not using any projector lens.  It shoots right off the film, and
give you individual image files, up to 6 frames per second depending on how
fast your computer is, there is a whole site about it and so check it out, i
am considering buying one, I know someone else who bought it and is real
happy.

I have scanned 16mm & 8mm before at 4000dpi, and find a digital camera is
ten times better than the scans.
Tom robinson