[filmscanners] Re: Nikon LS30 on XP

>Bob Shomler <bobf2@shomler.com> wrote:
>> I have the same config working.  I use Vuescan, not Nikonscan.
>> I did download and install the latest Nikon driver, and I
>> downloaded ASPI.
>
>Pardon my ignorance - what version is the latest Nikon driver?  Where did
>you fnid it - because last I went searching for it, I had to do a lot of
>digging.

I'm not sure where I found it on Nikon's site; I did this last summer.  The
Nikon scan version is 3.1.2.  You might look for that version specifically
rather than for LS-30 driver.  Version says that it is for LS-40, LS-4000 and
LS-8000, but correspondence at the time said that it would work for the LS-30
and LS-2000.

Bob Shomler
www.shomler.com