[filmscanners] New Nikon scanners

  • To: lexa@www.lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] New Nikon scanners
  • From: "Tomek Zakrzewski" <tomzakrz@ka.onet.pl>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 00:26:15 +0100

http://www.imaging-resource.com/NEWS/1067358499.html

It's very nice of Nikon that they announced new scanners, although a bit too
early IMO, especially because the new scanners don't seems to address
currents issues with Nikon scanners.
By issues I mean shallow depth of field and granularity of scans from
negatives. Apart from these, I'd highly recommend Nikon scanners.
I don't have time to read through the announcement but the biggest novelty
in the scanners are lower prices and greater scanning speed.

Please let the lidt know as soon as you find any review of the new scanners
on the net or any comparisons with the present generation.

Regards

Tomek