[filmscanners] Re: Polaroid sprintscan 120

Hi Craig,

As far as I know, Polaroid themselves still offer support on the 120.
I too have one and spoke with their support people about 2 months ago and as
of then they were still offering support.

http://www.polaroid.com/company_info/ww_detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=84552
4441760210&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302023845&bmUID=1066672092336&PRDREG
=null

Above is the URL for the UK tech support, with contact numbers.

Hope this is of some help.

Regards
Eric