[filmscanners] FS: Polaroid SprintScan 4000 (UK)

Hi,

I have a mint Polaroid SprintScan 4000 for sale.

I have upgraded to the SS 120.

The SS 4000 is as new and is complete with two negative holders and one
positive holder, SCSI cable, Binuscan, Pola Color Insight and Silverfast 5
complete with paid for upgrade to 6 ( for Mac ) and all documentation.
Also included is the special cleaning brush, supplied by Polaroid.
The only thing i don't have is the original box.

350 pounds uk or near offer

I am in Liverpool UK and can demonstrate the scanner on a Mac G4.

Please contact via

eric.calderwood@btinternet.com   or  phone  07761 534047 mobile.

Thanks for looking
Eric Calderwood