[filmscanners] RE: 8 bit versus 16

Frank,

> > Comments like that are really uncalled for and should be kept
> > to yourself. They add nothing but fuel to the fire.
>
> I was honestly trying to put a stop to it, or at least slow him down.

Why, Frank?  What ever your agenda, that is no excuse for juvenile behavior,
or making the list your battleground for your personal issues.

> It drives me nuts!...It makes this an extremely unpleasant place to be,

My guess is because you can't take having your beliefs challenged.

> He's a master troll...

Frank, I'm not trolling one bit.  I have better things to do.  It's, of
course, convenient to simply dismiss me as a troll instead of listening, as
your belief is being questioned.  I am simply telling you, and some others,
that I believe your belief in a particular issue is errant.  If you, or
anyone else wants to prove me wrong, then simply provide an image that
supports your position.  More than likely, what's frustrating you, is that
you can't...

Austin