[filmscanners] Re: OT: Photoshop 7 problem

Whenever I have Photoshop problems on my PC I open Photoshop and
immediately "reset palette locations to default." It cures the problem
every time. I'm running Photoshop version 5.5 on the PC and you can find
the palette location reset under File>Preferences. On my Mac I have
Photoshop version 7.01 and the palette location reset is under
Window>Workspace.

Hope this helps.

Garnetta

At 04:07 PM 9/7/2003 -0600, you wrote:
>After running fine since it was installed ages ago, Photoshop 7.01 (win2000)
>has suddenly started to hang up when I start it.
>
>The start-up gets to "adding extension.... multiprocessor support" and hangs
>up - any ideas?
>
>thanks
>
>tim
>

>who, of course, has tons of Photoshop stuff to do next week...

>or body

     Garnetta Sullivan
     Sullivan Creative

     Garnetta@Sullivan-Creative.com