[filmscanners] Re: SS4000 & Mac OS X 10.2.6 System levelcrash.

Thanks for the reply Sam,

I do have OS 9.2.2 on the other hard drive, however on Polaroid's web site
it says that Insight ver5.6 will work with my SS4000 ( which is as you
correctly said is not the plus ) under OS X 10.2.x.

I also have Silverfast 6Ai (upgraded from 5) which works fine, as does
Vuescan both under OS X 10.2.6, but I thought I would try Insight 5.6 out.
Since both other scanning applications work fine am I to assume that there
is a problem with Insight 5.6 itself, or are other people using it ok?

Eric