[filmscanners] RE: SS4000 "blown out" yellows and no blue information; where is my problem?

Get the latest version. Color accuracy never bothers me because I can
alway tweak it in Photoshop to achieve the "accuracy" I remember from
the shot. What's more important to me is capturing the details in the
original slide or negative. The rest is just twiddling and biddling in
Photoshop.

Frank Paris
frankparis@comcast.net