[filmscanners] Re: Digi, film and scanning in movies

George Harrison wrote:

> [...]

I'm happy to oblige... You seem to have some difficulty in handling the
glare when the mirror is turned in your direction, I see.  Perhaps you
can take a valuable lesson from this, in spite of your attempt to
separate your original intolerant and boorish posting that brought this
thread to where it stands, from my "intemperate arrogance" ;-)

The "simple error" as your refer to it, was made in your original
critical posting which berated Frank for using a gentle misnomer which
is accepted everywhere in the field, trade and industry, with the
possible exception of yourself.

Next time you are compelled to so quickly jump upon someone for what you
consider to me poor technical language usage, perhaps this incident will
come to mind, and you will think better of it?

Pedantically yours,

Art