[filmscanners] RE: vuescan and raw camera images

7.6.34. I see his support went in on 7.6.37. I guess I'll upgrade
tonight, not actually to use VueScan to import my Canon raw images (but
I'll try it), but simply because I'm 13 versions behind. Look the other
way for a few minutes and you're hopelessly out of date on this VueScan.

Frank Paris
frankparis@comcast.net