From: filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk
[mailto:filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk] On Behalf Of
mark@paineless.id.au
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2003 8:17 PM
To: bkubiak@attbi.com
Subject: [filmscanners] Re: Vuescan and Digicams

> How would you use Vuescan to process raw images from a
digicam? As far
> as I know, it only works with scanners, not digicams. I
use Photoshop's
> wonderful Camera Raw plug-in to process raw images from my
Canon G3.

> Frank Paris
> frankparis@comcast.net

Vuescan has the capability to 'scan' from a disk file.  You
would either
copy the RAW images onto your HD and read them in from
there, or get
Vuescan to read the RAW images directly off the camera
(assuming it has
been mounted), processes them and save the resulting image.

Mark P.
--
..sig - TBA
CBR AU