[filmscanners] Re: Scanning Software Quality

Art,
    When I was on the list a couple of years ago, Ed Hamrick was a regular
participant.  I felt that it was reasonably balanced.  Yes, he got feedback
from readers, but also answered a number of questions.  The program is
fairly complicated, and the user instructions are terse, so it seemed to
help.
    Do you have a more complete address for the "comp.peripherals.scanners"?
    By the way, I was delighted to find that this filmscanners list is
active since getting back into learning more about scanning.
        Regards,
        Bob