[filmscanners] Re: Scanning Software Quality

Laurie,

In my haste I forgot to specify that I am using a firewire interface.
 You are right about behavior differences with varying hardware/software
interface.  With Windows ME, in particular, some hardware drivers just
didn't work reliably.  While I didn't experience any problems with my
SS120, another brand of firewire adapter might have caused problems.  I
did have problems with a network card and changing to another brand
resolved the problem.

Jim