[filmscanners] RE: keeping the 16bit scans; now=HD longevityOT

>What's the mailing list equivalent of a WMD?

Serious technical talk, it bores the hell out of most list members, makes
them feel inferior since they often do not understand and are not interested
in what is being said, causes them to stop contributing.  This type of talk
allows everyone to contribute since you do not need to have any technical
background to crack wise and joke. :-)