From: filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk
[mailto:filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk] On Behalf Of Conor Twomey
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 3:26 AM
To: bkubiak@attbi.com
Subject: [filmscanners] Cross processed negatives

Hi all,

Just a quick question, has anybody tried to scan in cross-processed
negatives using Vuescan ?

Everytime I scan them in the software seems to colour correct to give an
image similar to that of normal processed negatives. The scanner I am using
is the Canon FS-4000US.

I tried mucking about with the Colour Balance but with no joy.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Conor

The information contained in this e-mail transmission is confidential
and may be privileged. It is intended only for the addressee(s) stated
above.  If you are not an addressee, any use, dissemination, distribution,
publication, or copying of the information contained in this e-mail is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify our IT Department by telephone at 353-1-6769333
or e-mail internal.support@norkom.com and delete the e-mail from your
system.