[filmscanners] RE: unsubscribing from filmscanners

> From: shayne@cyburban.com
>
> I have followed the advice given below to no avail.  The filmscanner
> mailings just keep coming.  Will someone please tell me how to turn
> off this mailing list.  Shayne

Did you get a confirmation request? It won't unsubscribe you until it's sent
you a confirmation request and you've replied to it. If you never saw a
confirmation request, then either the server is slow and it will arrive
eventually, or you sent your unsubscribe request from a different e-mail
address than the one the list sends you messages at.

--

Ciao,               Paul D. DeRocco