[filmscanners] RE: keeping the 16bit scans

Once again, when I used the phrase, "textual file," it was intended to
be taken figuratively as a contrast to a graphic file and not literally.
I was not focusing in on file formats, executable files vesus
non-executable files, ASCII files versus binary files, or executable
files and macros as versus carriers in opposition to plain old data
files.  My main point was merely that viruses on a system can impact on
the hard drive whatever their source and that this can be an issue for
archives kept on those hard drives even if the files which are contained
cannot carry or transmit the virus or be effected themselves.

filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk <> wrote:
> [...]

---