[filmscanners] Re: SS120 Glass holder caution

I just received a message that was a response to my earlier post.  This
company, according to Mike Sparks, manufactures the glass in the 120
carrier for Polaroid.  The price for the top glass is $38.00 and the
bottom glass is $15.00:

Michael Sparks, Focal Point Ind. Inc.
2867 Stonewall Pl. #101, Sanford, FL. 32773
Phone 407-322-2123 Fax 407-322-2186
Email:mike@fpointinc.com, Web Site http://www.fpointinc.com

Jim