[filmscanners] Re: SS120 - getting dust out

There is a basic help file that comes with the software archive when you
download it.

The archive contains two versions, a stand alone, which is fairly
complex and includes some more specific tools for scratch removal and
such, and the photoshop plug in which is both much easier to use and
faster, but tends to give less options.

If you use Photoshop, I suggest starting with the plug-in, and once you
have an understanding of it, then go to the stand alone if you need more
abilities.  In general the plug in does what's needed.

Art