[filmscanners] Anyone VueScanned Kodak Portra 400 UC yet?

  • To: lexa@lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] Anyone VueScanned Kodak Portra 400 UC yet?
  • From: "Frank Paris" <frankparis@comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 17:41:11 -0800

Has anyone been able to get hold of any Kodak Portra 400 UC yet and
scanned it with VueScan? I wonder how this is going to compare with
Velvia? I suspect no comparison. I am getting absolutely knockout
results with Velvia shot in the woods on an overcast day scanning with
VueScan 7.6 on my SS4000. That ViewScan just seems to be getting better
and better. He's got the focussing down pat on the SS4000.

Frank Paris
frankparis@comcast.net