[filmscanners] Re: SS4000 Slide holders

At 05:31 PM 2/10/03 -0800, Frank Paris wrote:

> > Here's a good deal on slide holders for the SS4000 and SS4000
> > plus. Will probably fit the Microtek 4000t and 4000tf as well.
> >
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3005905593&category=1
>5223
>
>As I've written here before, you only need one, because when the plastic
>spring breaks off, you can glue it back on with superglue and it will be
>stronger than it was originally.

While you only "need" one I think it's nice to have at least two so that,
when batch scanning, you can load one while the other is in the
scanner.  Anyway, that's my excuse for getting two from the same source
that's listed in the above auction.  That plus he offered APS adapters for
~$9.00 and I'm looking forward to trying that out also.

Later,
Johnny