[filmscanners] Re: Sprintscan 4000 Plus Discontinued?

I have no news one way of the other, but if you did upgrade to one,
you're a lucky guy.  I suspect total production on the SS4000+ wasn't
that large since it evolved during Polaroid's period of Chapter 11
restructuring.  Anyone who owns one has gotten one of the best 4000 dpi
scanners made, so don't be too hard on yourself.

Art