[filmscanners] Re: Film Choice

Marc S. Fogel wrote:
> I did this and it worked great.  Should I do this once for each film
> type and save them as different ini files.

Yes and no ... Ive found that different labs seem to get
a slightly different cast on the same film type due to
processing variation, and other factors like illumination
variation would affect it - albeit in a small way.

Ive gotten into the habit when scanning a roll of always
following this procedure - not too time consuming after
all.

bert