[filmscanners] Re: Bad Multi Pro Unit?

Are you using the latest Minolta software? This can be
downloaded from Minolta's web site at:

http://www.minoltausa.com/eprise/main/MinoltaUSA/MUSAContent/CPG/CPGProducts?cname=scan

This software greatly improves the ability to control
colour as it is possible to set separate exposures for
each colour channel. It also produces somewhat lower
grain on black and white neg film - it still remains
grainy though.

Having said all that you are unusual amongst Multi Pro
users in having difficulty with colours scanning
transparancy material.
 --- Joe Tait <jtait@texas.net> wrote: > I am pretty
new to film scanning and at our work we