[filmscanners] RE: Hello/ routine question

> Austin Franklin wrote:
>
>   I believe you owe me an apology.
> >
> > Austin
> >

> I've apologized for you more times than you are aware.

Arthur,

I have not asked you to, nor is it your place to apologize for me, so please
do not do so.

Obviously, you took my “initial” reply as a slight, and it was not meant as
such, and I am sorry you were offended.

That misperception though, does not excuse your inappropriate reply.
Whether my comment was intentionally a “dig” or not, your personal attack
was way out of line.  A “dig” does not warrant character assassination, such
as you clearly did, especially in a public forum as this is.

If you are unable to muster up an apology, then so be it, but it certainly
is warranted.

Austin