[filmscanners] RE: Hello/ routine question

Robert,

> 2.  This scanner is certainly best at scanning negatives,

I don't believe the scanner is better or worse at negatives or positives,
unless it's an older scanner that doesn't support the density range of
positives.

> but you can scan
> unmounted slides (or positive film). If the software doesn't specifically
> address scanning unmounted slide film...

Why would it have to "specifically address scanning unmounted slide film"?
Just select positive, and use a film holder.  As far as the software is
concerned, it should be no different than scanning a slide.

Austin