[filmscanners] Re: Couple of basic questions

Adobe used to be a very responsive company, back when only professionals
used the products (they only made a few major products, and most of
those were purchased from other companies). When I ran into some
problems with version 2.5 and 3 they assigned me a specific person in
Adobe whom I dealt with throughout the process.  It involved interfacing
with Wacom tablets, so they were also involved, and we kept in touch by
phone and email for months while working on it.

Today, Adobe makes dozen of products, and many of those product come in
assorted flavors and sizes.  They have so many things on the go, that
any one issue probably becomes just another "we'll eventually get to
it".  The ownership and leadership of Adobe also changed hands as it
became larger and more public a company.  It was started by some math
professors with some good ideas on describing font outlines which became
postscript.

Basically, today they've become another MS, and if I'm not mistaken they
are the second largest software developer after MS.

Who said "bigger is better" ?

Art