From: "Bob Shomler" <bobf1@shomler.com>
To: <jmhphoto@mindspring.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2002 10:13 PM
Subject: [filmscanners] filmscanners server long time delays in handling
unsubscribemessages

For some reason the filmscanner list server takes *forever* to process
nomail and unsubscribe messages.  I like to turn off the mail when I'm away
for a few days.  I have to think to do this a week in advance for the server
to act on my nomail request (or followup unsubscribe request) before I
depart.  Last time (at the end of October) it took a week -- seven days --
to get a response from the server!

Bob Shomler
www.shomler.com