From: filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk
[mailto:filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk]On Behalf Of John Rossi
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2002 12:41 PM
To: TMaugham@yahoo.com
Subject: [filmscanners] RE: A Viewscan issue

I also have 512 MB etc. and I use to be able to run Vuescan, PS7 and Outlook
plus others at the same time.  I don't think it is a memory issue.  Perhaps
there is some sort of conflict between Vuescan and Outlook.  When running
all three if I shut down PS7 Vuescan still will not open if Outlook is open.
To make it more interesting; this does not happen all the time just most of
the time???   cjr