[filmscanners] Re: New version - SilverFast 6.0

Bob,

It may have been a fluke on my part but when I upgraded to 6.0.1r16 a couple of
days ago I
was required to uninstall the previous version (6.0.1r10).  When I did the IT-8
reference
files were missing and the IT-8 button was clear (not colored).  In my case, I
downloaded
the reference file that corresponds to my IT-8 transparency from Lasersoft and
ran the
calibration routine again.

I hope I haven't muddied the water.  If your IT-8 calibration button is still
colored, then
I think everything is OK.

Jim