From: <snsok@cox.net>
To: <am1000@videotron.ca>
Sent: Sunday, October 27, 2002 11:20 PM
Subject: [filmscanners] RE: Suggestions for scanning 4x5 transparencies

I printed a small area from the same digital image at 360 and at 400 dpi.

http://www.tallgrassimages.com/test/test_360_vs_400.jpg

The "400" was not resampled from the original 4000 dpi. This is a snippet.
The "360" was bicubic resampled in PS7 before going to the printer. The
difference in size is just a slight error in snipping.

Under the loupe, I can't see any difference in detail or in the patterns
within the azalea petals.

Stan