[filmscanners] Re: Printer colour management

Paul asked:
>Have you changed the color space you're editing your images in? Turning ICM
>on means that the printer driver will accept data from a program with an
>embedded profile, and use the ICM engine to convert it to the printer's
>native RGB color space. If you're printing from a color space that is
>already very close to the printer's color space, then turning ICM off won't
>do much.

You were on the right track here Paul. I had in fact the wrong thing selected
in "print space", where Printer Color Management is my normal option. Don't
know how that happened, but I overlooked it.
Still learning here, for sure.  Thanks for the lead.

Colin