[filmscanners] Re: No more Kodak CD-R's

  • To: lexa@lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] Re: No more Kodak CD-R's
  • From: "" <nick.grasso@hrads.com>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 11:21:23 -0400

Tony Sleep wrote:

>>>A shame that, and explains why I can't find any. Anyone got any specially
fond recommendations for any other brands? I've used Verbatim, Traxdata,
Philips, Memorex, never had a problem with any of them, but...<<<

I am very happy with Mitui silver. The place where I work burns lots of CDs to
distribute to our regional offices. They tried many different brands and Mitsui
was the only one that worked in all the CD players they tested. Mitsui also
makes a gold CD that is supposed to last for 200 years. See
<http://www.mitsuicdr.com/products/gold/index.html>.

Nick