[filmscanners] RE: Silverfast NegaFix > combed histograms?

Sounds like it's really scanning in fewer bits, and the interpolation
arithmetic is smearing them around making it look like more bits. Are you
using PS to see the histogram?

Personally, I gave up on Silverfast after v4. Awful software--and awfully
expensive, too.

--

Ciao,               Paul D. DeRocco