[filmscanners] RE: CD RW Problem

  • To: lexa@www.lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] RE: CD RW Problem
  • From: "" <joel@perfect-flight.com>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 18:47:54 -0400

The whole CD-RW situation has been buggy for me from day one, so I've
given up on CD-RW entirely.  Now, I just burn straight to CD-R, and
throw them away and burn a new one when I need to change something on
them.  They are cheaper to buy, they seem to end up holding more data,
and you don't have to deal with the time of initially 'formatting' them.

Joel Rittvo